Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Do You Need a Reason to Smile?


That's right, another yummy offer exclusively from Stampin' Up! Spend £60 on an order with me during August and get this delicate stamp set Reason to Smile absolutely FREE.

Alternatively, you could just buy the stamps:

Aren't they beautiful? Di you know you can place an order with me any time? There's no need to have a Stampin' Up! party each time you want to get your mitts on some new stash, just email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or call me on 07748 707845 to place your order. 

Better still why not up your spends to £99 and get £130 worth of product with our demonstrator Starter Kit and start taking advantage of discounts and rewards on your purchases too?

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x