I'm a bit late in posting today because I've been busy (with the boys out for the day) prepping for my all day Christmas class this Saturday - I can't wait, I have some fabulous projects lined up for everyone who's coming. Anyway, last week I promised to post a tutorial on how to make the tea light boxes I've been making a lot of recently. So here goes:
- Trimmer with cutting and scoring blades
- Real Red card - 8 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- Chocolate Chip card - 6 1/4" x 7"
- Chocolate Chip card - 6" x 1 1/2"
- Patterned paper - 5 3/4" x 1 1/4" (I've used some from the christmas Jingle Scrappin' kit)
- 12" striped grosgrain ribbon
- Scrap Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip card
- 1/2" circle, Oval and Scallop Oval punches
- Sentiment stamp and Real Red ink
- Score the Red card on each side at 1", trim off the corners to form triangles and cut two slots on opposite sides to form corner flaps
- Apply Tombow to the corners and fold in to form your base
- Use the 1/2" circle punch to punch a half circle slot on each end ad pop in 4 tealights (OK so I only had 2 left!)
- Score the Chocolate Chip card along the 7" side at 1 7/8", 3", 4 7/8" and 6"
- Stick down the Real Red layer and the patterned paper, sentiment and scallop oval
- Apply Tombow to the 1" flap and glue to form your wrap
There you go!
Did you notice I've created a tab at the top of my blog to be updated each day with items that have sold out from the retirement list? Quite a few products have gone already so if you'd like to place an order with me - please either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07748 707845.