Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

Bye bye my lovely cake

As a self confessed cake fan, On a Pedestal is one of the retiring stamp sets I'm very sad to wave goodbye too. So I had a play with it today!


For a change I've used Whisper White as my card base, not something I do very often. I stamped the cherries in Poppy Parade and stick a strip of the Early Espresso Grosgrain ribbon down. Did you realise this is retiring too? I confess to stamping all elements of the cake in individual colours and cutting them out!

I must say a very BIG thank you to everyone who is putting orders in through me this week.

Many of my regular customers know I'm so so close to earning the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Vienna next year and only have until Friday to nail it. So every order no matter how small or how big is helping me get one step closer! Remember I'm offering 15% off all products ordered from me between now and Monday next week, so if there's something you need want, please get in touch!

Oh and if you've already pre-ordered your new Idea Book and Catalogue from me, I take delivery on Monday and will post out to Tuesday morning.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Victoria, I love this stamp too. Good luck with hitting your targets for the trip, thats fantastic. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! I'm really sad to see this set going, especially when I see gorgeous cards like this. Just scrummy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - love the cherry paper background. Here's to Vienna!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x