Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Stampin' Up! World Treasures

At Stampin' Up! regional training on Saturday we were spoilt with some goodies and given a couple of kits to create Make and Takes with. Stampin' Up! is all about sharing what you love and I have to confess I don't love the stamp set we were using on the projects, so I brought my instructions home, changed the colours and the stamp set to make my own version. A covered notepad and and a little box of note cards:

Stampin_Up

 My colour combo is Basic Gray, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Regal Rose teamed up with the stamp set World Treasures and a sentiment from A Word For You.

The textured background was creating using the Simply Scored Tool. I really enjoyed making this - especially the Pool Party flower.

Stampin_Up

Here's a close up for you.

Stampin_Up

Next the cute box of note cards made using the Two Tags die. I added one of the Designer Builder Brads to mine and popped some Wisteria Wonder DSP in the centre.

Stampin_Up

Here is the box with the note cards, I coloured the stamps with markers as these are all one layer cards and wanted lots of colour.

Stampin_Up

Pop back tomorrow and I'll show you the version Stampin' Up! gave us to make - I cheated and took photos of Dawns sat next to me!

If you'd like to see how to make these, why not contact me to book a Stampin' Up! party - I'll bring everything we need for a great night - and you could earn freebies too depending on your party sales.
Just email me at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love the completely different feel you have given to the make and takes.

    Will have to try a different colour combo myself now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily - ha ha - get your stash out - make sure you show me your version too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit to feeling the same about the stamp set. I brought mine home to finish but haven't been as quick off the mark as you!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving them Vic - so different xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely alternative to the original design Vic. Luckily I haven't purchased that set so will be changing mine as well.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x