Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Chalk Board Tutorial

Today I have my first ever video tutorial to share with you. It seems to be very on trend at the moment to make faux chalk board effect cards. Here is a really simple one I created:

Stampin_Up

The sentiment is from the Vintage Verses Sale-A-Bration stamp set - another of the ones you could earn for free by spending £45 on Stampin' Up! products with me.

Here is the tutorial on how to create it - just click on the video:


Hope you enjoy it - please let me know what you think.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. the video is great,look forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial, thanks for sharing the technique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, thanks for the tutorial...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab... love it! thanks for the tutorial x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x