Monday, 15 March 2010

Going Green

This week at Cupcake Craft Challenge our theme is 'Going Green', you can make anything you like as long as we can see lots of green. Here's my creation:

















I decorated up a box of mint chocolates using green galore, chocolate chip and very vanilla card and inks using stamps from Seeing Spots. I made a matching love note gift card using one of last years SAB stamps - no longer available I'm afraid. Please take a visit over to the other Design Team members blogs as they've made some stunning creations to inspire you.


 I followed the sketch for the card from Friday Sketchers, nice to make a small card for a change. I always get asked how many chocolates I eat when I make these sorts of things and the answer in this case is most definately none. Mint chocolates I'm not keen on as they're always dark chocolate, make them with milk chocolate and I could change my mind as I love mint flavoured hot chocolate. Is that just odd?

















I mixed and matched the colours of card and ink on each one for a bit of variety amd punched out using circles and scallop circle punches before adding dots around the edges using markers. These are the challenges I'm joining in with:
I can hardly keep my eyes open today, all the fun over the weekend must be catching up on me - I need to wake up as I have loads of swaps to make and I'm going on a Stampin' Up! training day on Thursday and I can't wait!

Hugs

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. Love this colour combo!!! These are gorgeous, very yummy - I would have to eat some!! lol
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly yummy and a lovely mint choc chip colour theme too.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These certainly do look yummy ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohh these are lovely Victoria! Yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colours and great makes
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely!

    Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm....yummy. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! I love the colours and a fabo idea! I want to eat some... can you send them to me? LOL.

    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious this month
    Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy,yummy,yummy! Get caught up on your rest... you don't want to miss anything at your SU meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is probably not the best post for me to read when im hungry! I really like your project!
    Thanks for playing along in the Creatalicious challenge this month
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww how fab..and love the colours you’ve chosen…thanks for joining us this week at TG… Debs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun project! I love those colors together! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful ensemble of minty-chocolaty tags! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Creatilicious!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! These are fantastic.. Love the colors.. very lovely..Thanks for joining us at Creatalicous..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fantastic Victoria and just perfect for St Paddy's Days...the sentiment on the card is perfectly matched toshe little beauties :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable, Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, really like the mint green colour combo

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is fabulous. thanks for joining us at BBCC..

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW these are fabulous and the colour combo is perfect!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I love this fabulous project--brilliant! Can I have a chocolate? Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x