Before the tutorial, these are the challenges I'm joining in with:
- Charisma Cardz - I love you
- C.R.A.F.T. - Valentines or love
- LOTV - Valentines
- Stamp Something - Love somethings
- If the Shoe Fits - Pink, red and white
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Be my valentine
- Crafty Calendar - Love and friendship
- One 12x12 piece of card or A4, either will make the box
- Window Sheet
- Card, patterned papers, inks, makers, adhesive, punches to decorate and a die cutting machine of your choice
Trim your card to 6"x6" and 3.5" and 4.68". Score at half an inch in on each side and again at 1.25":
Cut out as shown below and die cut a shape iin the main square. Attach window sheet behind die cut aperture using snail adhesive.
Apply snail adhesive to edges marked 'glue' in the photo below!
Fold as shown to create inside of box
fold edges in and adhere to the other strip of base card and fill with choccies before closing:
Decorate box. I've used Love You Much stamps and shaded with Markers in Pixie Pink, Real Red and Chocolate Chip. To create the layered oval, I stamped a sentiment from Sealed with a Kiss and cut out using teh word window punch:
I also used the Heart to Heart punch and patterned paper from Petal Party scrap kit to decorate my treat box, an oval punch and a scalloped oval punch and a white gel pen. Choccies from Asda!!
Hope this makes sense! And please link back here if you make one, I'd love to see your creations.
Recipe: Stamps - Love You Much, Sealed with a Kiss, Card - Whiper White, Real Red, Kraft, Pixie Pink, Inks - Choclate chip, Real Red, Papers from Petal Party. Tools and accessories - Heart to Heart punch, Window Sheet, Markers, White Gel pen, word window punch, oval punch, scalloped oval punch Pin It